20110315


This show was celebration of a combination of things; last show of term, last time using that desk, and on sunday i will be saying goodbye to my teenagehood. sound.

So I played all tracks I feel shaped the current sound of Coco..Electro (aka. all the songs i used to dance around in front of the mirror to...)

Huge thanks to everyone who's listened this term, and to all the Dj's & producers who have provided me with tracks & mixes :






Next term, we already have mixes & tracklists lined up from Tomb Crew, Penny for the DJ & more!

So make sure you tune back in on Monday 2nd May 9-10pm

Keep checking the blog too for musical updates yerrrr




Those Dancing Days - Those Dancing Days

Wilder - Skyful of Rainbows

Little Dragon - Runabout

CocoRosie - God Has A Voice She Speaks Through Me

Fugees - Ready or Not

Kelis - Lil Star

Fanny Pack - Do It To It

Rihanna - Pon de Replay

Craig David - Rewind

Jaheim - Just in Case (Holics Rollers Revival Remix)

M.I.A - World Town

Kid Sister - Pro Nails (Rusko Remix)

Bloody Beetroots - Warp 1.9 ft Steve Aoki

Tegan & Sara - Nineteen





No comments:

Post a Comment

Cheers for the comment me dears!