20120725

KWIKFIKS - HER EP



You may have already heard Kwikfiks - I Love You if you've been browsing Youtube and been drawn to the superlative artwork which is none other than two lovely lady derrieres. The track now has over 300,000 hits which despite most probably owing to the olive tones of said ladies, it is in fact a rather boss track. 

However, Kwikfiks, aka 20 yr-old producer Danny Voicu from Toronto, has more than just a catchy-if-not-slightly-pervy photo collection and a one hit wonder.

He has just released this rather delightful Her EP which you can download for free or at a price of your liking from his bandcamp.

I'm a big fan. The vibe is familiar to current sound trends but this five-track EP is also innovative enough to make me keep listening. I'm rating "Burn You" with it's strong dreamy vocal loop that keeps your head swaying and a subtle kick snare combo keeping those feet tapping. "I Don't Know Her" is also madly addictive and makes me want to drive down the motorway really fast to it.

Disclaimer: I aint condoning no pervery or speed-limit breaking. Romeo dunn.

1 comment:

Cheers for the comment me dears!